New member process and procedures:
- Prospective member completes on line application, including picture, bio and company logo.
- Acknowledgment sent to applicant including an outline of the application and membership acceptance process.
- Prospective member may attend two breakfast meetings at no cost to either the prospective member or the member who has recommended the individual for membership.
- New member dues and fees received, confirmed by treasurer and membership chairman.
- Notice of the prospective membership vote shall be sent by email by the communications chairman to the members one week prior to the meeting.
- Election of new member at membership meeting by majority vote.
- If the prospective member is not elected all dues and fees shall be returned immediately.
Items marked with an * are required.